Modular trailer is a kind of hydraulic multi axle trailer, also called hydraulic platform trailer in North America.
The trailer consists of hydraulic cylinder suspension, high tensile steel frame, power pack(diesel engine), hydraulic and mechanical steering system. Main application is for long distance road transport of oversized and abnormal load equipment. Each hydraulic trailer module could be connected end by end(longitudinal combination) and side by side(latitudinal combination), to finish various tough and enormous transport job mechanical suspension trailer(conventional) can not make it.
The trailer also can be connected with tow bar as full trailer and hydraulic gooseneck as semi trailer to adapt different uses.
We supply different types of China modular trailers: G3.0 is same as Goldhofer THP/SL module, S3.0 is same as Scheuerle InterCombi modular trailer, N3.0-2 is same as Nicolas MDED/MDE, C3.0 is same as Cometto module 51M.
Features of modular trailer
- Adopt world class parts like Kohler diesel, Bondiolo & Pavesi vavle.
- High tensile steel main frame.
- All wheels steerable automatically or manually.
- Hydraulic axle(suspension) adapt uneven road condition.
- Platform height is adjustable.
- Lifting cylinder make trailer automatically responds tough road conditions.
- Safety valve in hydraulic circuit.
- Brake air tank ensure immediate brake.
- Pendular axle and suspension easy for maintenance.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic quick coupling.
- Modules connecting pin adopts hydraulic cylinder make longitudinal coupling fast.
- Dual-circuit hydraulic system guarantee safe work condition.
- End by end combination and side by side combination of each module are available.
- Small turning radius, 55° steering angle with hydraulic gooseneck.
- Transport equipment such as steel structure, power generator, transformer, gas turbine, steam turbines, windmill in power, petroleum and other industries.
|Platform Width (mm)||2990||3400||2990||3000||2990|
|Platform Height (mm)||1070±300||1070±210||1080±325||1175±300||1070±300|
|Min. Height (mm)||770||860||755||875||770|